Terms & Conditions
- When you place an order via our website we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation via email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Tilly Island has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact email@example.com with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.